Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Curly

Daryl Sng has done it again. I don't know how he finds these things, but the first thing I thought when I saw this was that it looks a LOT like the horns on those steers (see previous post). It's the curliness. And the size.

There are more here, and they are truly wondrous. If I were a man I'd try to grow one of those. As it is, however, I can only manage one very wiry hair occasionally. In fact it's so wiry I always have a moment of doubt just before I pull it out, and wonder if it's there for a purpose. So far, however, my chin has not dropped off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer clean-shaven men, myself! ;^)

Ever see the Indian guy who held the world record for the longest fingernails?

http://pimme.blog-city.com

Anonymous said...

You and me both, Pimme! :)

The guy looks like he's got huge scorpion legs sprouting from his cheeks (gag!). I doubt he's got women lining up to be his girlfriend.

As for the photos at the other site, UGH! Especially that ONE sneery guy, who's got what looks like 2 intertwining black snakes dangling from his chin. (Come to thing of it, he looks kinda like a relative of Bin Ladin...)

I do believe that male humans are the most bizarre species on the planet.

Daryl said...

Thanks for the link!

Frankly, I couldn't even grow a beard if I tried, so it's nice to know women don't care for the look. :)