Thursday, April 14, 2005

Imaginary woman

Just got home (around 8pm), no dinner yet, have to be up again at 5.30 am. No time to write, so instead I'll show you something I came across yesterday.

What really annoys me about this picture is the caption.

Actor Rowan Atkinson arrives for the blessing after the civil wedding... blah blah blah.

OK, so Rowen Atkindson arrives. ALONE? IS THE PERSON HE'S WITH NOT VISIBLE EXCEPT TO ME?

Come to think of it, I'm feeling rather imaginary myself at the moment. All I've eaten today is a piece of toast, a banana, and a yoghurt. But my digestive system seem to have settled down with the help of the good doctor's medicine, so I think I'll risk dinner.

I wonder how long I'll be able to survive this year's Thursday/Friday schedule?

3 comments:

She Weevil said...

Less fruit juice, more tea. Glad you are feeling better.

tinyhands said...

I'm more distressed about the photographer's parents, who named him "Odd Anderson". At least, I assume that's his name. Newspaper editors don't usually make commentary on their own people.

Badaunt said...

Hm. I wonder if he has a younger brother called Even?