Friday, May 06, 2005

SOS

Kay asked me whether I had posted something about Japanese train announcements, and I told her I hadn't. But then I did a search, and Google came through for us. I love Google.

I have bookmarked the Sound of Station page, although none of the JR West sounds seem to be working. This is the railway we use. I wonder if they've been taken down because of the accident? It might not be that, though, because a few of the other links are broken, too. (As far as I could tell, none of the Other Sound links seem to be working, unfortunately. Most of the Sound of Private Railway sounds are, though.)

I intend to give The Man a surprise at some quiet moment. I will turn my speakers up and play this. This is the railway nearest to where his mother lives, and it is the sound he grew up with whenever he took the train. I wonder if it will make him jump and look behind him?

HA HA HA.

2 comments:

RuKsaK said...

Always pop by here and have a read on Bloggo Explodio - will link you soon as we are in the same profession, in the same part of the world, and most importantly - I like your blog.

RuKsaK said...

Always pop by here and have a read on Bloggo Explodio - will link you soon as we are in the same profession, in the same part of the world, and most importantly - I like your blog.