Thursday, December 14, 2006

At least I was a ROYAL lunatic

I'm Charles the Mad. Sclooop.
Which Historical Lunatic Are You?
From the fecund loins of Rum and Monkey.

"A fine, amiable and dreamy young man, skilled in horsemanship and archery, you were also from a long line of dribbling madmen. King at 12 and quickly married to your sweetheart, Bavarian Princess Isabeau, you enjoyed many happy months together before either of you could speak anything of the other's language. However, after illness you became a tad unstable."

And so on. I'm too embarrassed to post the rest.

(Via Pharyngula.)

5 comments:

kenju said...

HA! So am I.

Anonymous said...

I don't know how many lunatic rulers they've got - but I found I was Charles VI too.

Never like him - wouldn't mind being Charles V, who was good looking and reasonable (the bad gene coming in with the V's spouse, and passing on also via her daughter, to Henry VI of England - mad as a holy louse he was).

Perhaps I did it by confessing to having murdered a whole village...

Anonymous said...

I had to test the "no more than one" lunatic ruler hypothesis. Entering the complimentary set of answers I used when obtaining Charles VI, I found that:

You are Joshua Abraham Norton, first and only Emperor of the United States of America!

Born in England sometime in the second decade of the nineteenth century, you carved a notable business career, in South Africa and later San Francisco, until an entry into the rice market wiped out your fortune in 1854. After this, you became quite different.

Anonymous said...

Hey Badaunt - got your comment at my old blog, ta muchly! Curses to Beta Blogger's commenting LIES, but hopefully things will sort themselves out soon. Think of all the fun you can have recreating all your custom bits n pieces when you convert... Such a FUN way to spend your evenings... *cough*

Anonymous said...

Oooh! So many SHINY things at the quiz site, thank you!