Sunday, May 20, 2007

Forecast

Just now I looked at Yahoo Japan's one-week weather forecast and discovered that there will be no weather next Sunday. This is a relief, in a way. Living in Japan it is very easy to get tired of weather.


It is possible, of course, that the reason there will be no weather is that the world is going to end on Saturday. If so, I wish they'd be more specific about it. I want to know, so that I can plan accordingly. If the world is going to end on Saturday then I won't bother marking that stack of homework.

4 comments:

kenju said...

Yeah, well I can see how that might not be a priority for you!

Paula said...

Let me know, okay? If this is the last week, I'm calling in sick and eating cookie dough.

M. said...

they always do that - in the middle of the day the weather is deleted (say its the 4th of the month and you want to know what the weather is that evening). it's as if there is no evening or weather to speak of.

Bill C said...

Your Saturday = our (US) Friday, right?

Just want to make sure I set the recorder for correct day. I expect all the major networks will have special coverage for the end of the world, especially since this is like, a ratings "sweeps" month.