Tuesday, September 16, 2008

More hornbills

Every morning the hornbills flew down from the forest to these trees.


From there they flew across in front of our balcony.


They landed in this tree and some others like it, and gossiped for a while.


Then they came down to the feeding platform.


After they'd eaten, they hung around the trees for a while longer. Then some of them flew back across in front of our balcony.


Not all of them, though. Some stayed for a while, to admire the sunset.


Or to join us in the restaurant.


"Isn't anybody going to bring me a menu?"





3 comments:

kenju said...

I could never look at one of them without laughing!

Unknown said...

Waiter! Could you bring me the hornbill, please!

Keera Ann Fox said...

I've been on a vacation of my own, but no hornbills. I think I would have enjoyed the hornbills. I certainly enjoyed yours!