Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nora

It seems that I am behind the times with these. Several million people have seen the videos already. But I can't help but be impressed, and if you haven't seen Nora the pianist, you should.

Nora's dedication to her art, her intense concentration, and frequent practice has paid off. She has become a (YouTube) star - and for good reason! Like most self-taught musicians her music can be unconventional and somewhat unpredictable, but it is passionate - and she is developing a style all of her own.

Go Nora!

3 comments:

Roy said...

The duet was beautiful. Impeccable timing!

kenju said...

I LOVE it! Thanks so much for the links!

Keera Ann Fox said...

I kept wondering what could be going through a feline brain when it came to me: It's musical catnip! (Good thing she doesn't drool.)